Please refer to the University Admission Requirement
EARLY CHILDHOOD DEPARTMENT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must present the following credentials to the Admission Officer:
- a. Birth Certificate and
- in case of aliens, two Photostat copies of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR).
- The Age Qualification is as follows:
a child must be four (4) years old for Nursery, five (5) for Kindergarten, and six (6) for Prep, by December of the current school year.
- Applicants are interviewed by the School Coordinator and/or members of the Admission Committee after which they submit to an entrance test.
ADMISSION GUIDELINES FOR NEW KINDER 1 AND KINDER 2 APPLICANTS
1. Original NSO copy of the birth certificate
2. Duly accomplished Application Form (available at the Early Childhood Office)
3. One (1) copy of the latest 2 x 2 ID picture to be pasted on the application form
4. Testing Fee of Php 200.00 to be paid directly to the SU Business and Finance Office
1. Duly accomplished application form with the attached requirements including the Business Office receipt should be submitted on or before March 30, 2017 at the Early Childhood Office.
2. Upon submission of the accomplished application form, parents are given the Interview and Testing schedule which will be as follows:
April 3 or 4 (Interview) at 8:00 - 11:30 AM or 2:00 - 4:30 PM
April 5 or 6 (Testing) at 8:00 - 11:00 AM or 2:00 - 4:30 PM
3. Posting of qualified applicants will be on April 21, 2017.
4. For qualified applicants for enrollment: Confirmation and Reservation Fee of Php 1,000.00 which is non-refundable but deductible from tuition fee upon enrollment is required not later than May 5, 2017.
CLICK HERE for Early Childhood Application for Admission Form
ELEMENTARY DEPARTMENT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Duly accomplished forms (Available at the Elementary School Office)
CLICK HERE for Elementary School Application for Admission Form
Recommendation form from the teacher adviser/principal of the school last attended
CLICK HERE for Elementary School Recommendation Form
- Recent 2 x 2 ID picture (2 copies)
- Birth certificate (Authenticated by the Civil Registrar/NSO)
- Report Card (Form 138)
- Testing Fee: P450.00 (To be paid at the Business/Finance Office)
*Please keep official receipt and present to the examiner/proctor at the testing room on the test day.
All requirements should be placed inside a long brown envelope to be submitted on or before the test day schedule at the Elementary School Office.
Testing & Interview Schedule
First Batch: April 24-27, 2017 Second Batch: May 2-4, 2017 Third Batch: May 8-10,2017
Written Test Schedule: 8:00-11:00 a.m. Interview Schedule: 2:00-4:30pm
Venue: Room 7 & Room 8
For Qualified Applicants
Reservation Fee: P1,000 non-refundable but deductible from the tuition fee upon enrolment and to be paid at the Business/Finance Office not later than May 15, 2017.
Registration: May 22-26, 2017 Time: 8:00-11:30a.m., 2:00-4:30p.m., SUES Campus
HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSIONS PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES
- To qualify for admission, all NEW and TRANSFER students must pass the entrance examination and interview. They also need to meet the grade requirement, as follows:
- NEW Students (Grade 7): A general average of at least 85%, with no grade below 80% in the final rating in any subject
- TRANSFEREES: A general average of at least 87%, with no grade below 80% in the final rating in any subject area
Note: Foreign applicants who are non-native English speakers will undergo a special screening of English language proficiency to qualify for the Entrance examination; otherwise, the applicant may be admitted as an “audit student.”
- All applicants must submit the following requirements in a short-sized brown envelope:
- Report Card or Form 138 and one clear photocopy of the same
- Original NSO Birth Certificate
- Good moral certification from the School Head and a letter ascertaining the same from a prominent member of the community not related by consanguinity or affinity to the applicant
- 3 copies of latest 2” x 2” ID picture
- Duly accomplished application and recommendation forms
(Note: These forms can be downloaded from the SU website. Copies are also available in the JHS Principal’s office.)
- Official Receipt of the Testing Fee of P300 from the Business and Finance Office
- Deadline of submission of requirements: April 17, 2017
- Entrance Test and Interview Schedule: April 19-21, 2017
- Posting of Qualified Grade VII Applicants: April 25, 2017
- For Qualified Applicants for Enrollment: Receipt of the Reservation Fee of P1,000 (non-refundable but deductible from tuition fee upon enrollment), Medical Certificate attesting that the student is fit to enroll and a photocopy of the Chest X-Ray Result must be submitted not later than May 15, 2017.
Enrollment period: May 22-24, 2017
Classes begin: June 5, 2017
CLICK HERE for High School Application for Admission Form