Online Reservation Now Open!
Click: Online Reservation Form
Silliman University is not administering an entrance examination. It will instead incorporate into its Senior High program a strong career guidance program. This career guidance program assists students in their choice of a career based on their competencies, skills and interests, while they are in Grades 11 and 12.
April 17 - June 2, 2017
Enrollment into the Senior High program can be done online. This is consistent with the online enrollment system presently in place for Basic Education and college. A link to the Online Enrollment for Senior High will be made available on the website early next semester, and an update on its availability will be e-mailed to all pre-registered applicants.
I. Incoming Grade 11
- Report Card or Form 138 (original and photocopy) indicating at least 80% as the general average grade
- Two (2) certificates of good moral character: one from the school last attended and one from a prominent member of the community
- Recommendation Letter from the School Principal/Guidance Counselor from the school last attended (form available at SUSHS)
- Two (2) recent colored 2” x 2” ID pictures
- Official copy of birth certificate issued by NSO (original and photocopy)
- A physical examination report issued by a registered physician attesting to the student’s fitness to go to school. Testing for this requirement must be done at Silliman University Medical Center Foundation Incorporated (SUMCFI): chest x-ray, dental and CBC laboratory examinations
- A write-up on what TRACK to take and the reason(s) for choosing it
Note: A Two-semester residency is required for a student to graduate from SU Senior High School.